Aspect Training - Terms and Conditions
Booking Conditions and Information
- Aspect Training requires course registration to be confirmed in writing with a valid purchase order number at least 14 days in advance of the course
- All UK Public Courses will be held in New Malden, Surrey, UK unless specified otherwise.
- Essential information and course instructions will be sent to the delegate on receipt of registration.
- Travel and Accommodation is the responsibility of the delegate and is not included in the price of the course. If required, Aspect Training may supply information on local hotels and travel without prejudice.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide all equipments and software required for a course run on the client’s site unless otherwise agreed.
- Aspect Training reserves the right to amend published course outlines at any time where it is deemed beneficial to the delegates.
- Aspect Training expects delegates to behave in a polite and appropriate manner and adhere to Aspect Training rules and regulations when attending courses. Aspect Training reserves the right to exclude delegates or abandon the course in the event of disruptive, abusive or threatening behaviour by an individual or group of delegates. In such an event, no refund will be payable to the excluded delegate's organisation.
- For delegates based in the United Kingdom payment of the full course fee is required 30 days from date of invoice or 14 working days prior to commencement of the course, whichever is the sooner. For bookings made less than 14 days prior to commencement of the course, payment is due immediately.
- For delegates based outside the United Kingdom full payment of the course fee is required at least 21 working days prior to commencement of the course. For bookings made less than 21 days prior to commencement of the course, payment is due immediately.
- The course fee covers training, course materials and certificate. For courses held at Warren House the fee also includes lunch and refreshments during the day.
- Cancellation by the client will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- More than 10 working days prior to commencement of the course: No penalty
- 10 working days or less prior to commencement of Course: Full Course Fee
- Aspect Training reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a Public Course and in these situations every effort will be made to accommodate delegates on an alternative course or refund payment in full.
- It is acknowledged that all intellectual property rights, including copyright, remain the sole property of Aspect Training and any tape recordings or copies made of course materials will be an infringement of copyright unless agreed in advance and in writing by Aspect Training.
- All information provided by Aspect Training is given in best faith and Aspect Training will not be held responsible for actions taken by the Client, any other individual or organisation as a result of the information provided during the training course.
A Print Friendly version of these Trems and Conditions is available here: Terms and Conditions